Vital Building Block of Muscle Growth and Repair.
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body, and is the primary transporter of nitrogen to muscle cells.
Intense training or increased stress to the body (such as with an injury) can lower the body's natural stores, and glutamine depletion may result.
Supplementing with glutamine during these periods may:
- Act as an anti-catabolic agent (helps to protect muscle against the hormone cortisol)
- Improve protein synthesis and accelerate glycogen re-synthesis post workout
- Aid with recovery from intense training
- Enhance the body’s immune system
- Elevate growth hormone levels
- Assist with wound healing and recovery from illness
- Assist with removing excess ammonia (a common waste product in the body)
- Increase brain function and digestion
- Reduce the desire for sweets or snacks between meals
During training take 5g 2-3 times per day with food or a protein shake, or use as directed.
We will try to dispatch your order within 1 business day once we have confirmed that we have accepted your order and received all amounts payable for your order.
If we are unable to dispatch your order within this time frame we will contact you and advise you of the expected dispatch date. We will provide you with email confirmation of dispatch within 3 working days of dispatch.
Although we will endeavor to meet delivery time frames where possible, all delivery time frames are estimates only and we will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.