Mutant Mass is one of the most complete and effective weight gainer formula in the world. When it comes to packing on quality mass, bodybuilders and athletes all over the world rely on it. After years of relentless research and development, Mutant Mass has been specifically formulated with one goal in mind, to help you quickly pack on mutant size.
Mutant Mass features:
- High protein weight gainer to help build and repair muscles
- Delivers 52,000mg of amino acids per serve
- 1050 of clean calories per serve
- Mixes easy and tastes great
What's in Mutant Mass?
- 2 years of design and development by one of the biggest in the game
- 52 grams of protein per serve
- 1050 clean calories per serve
- Iso-Stack10 - high quality blend of amino acids
- Vextrago - low sugar carbohydrate that improves glycogen loading
- Lipotherm - specialty fats to help the body burn fat
•Serious mass gain formula designed for only hard working athletes in mind
The unique protein matrix supplies the body with 10 complete protein sources, which provides an immediate and long-lasting increase in protein synthesis. When you combine the powerful protein matrix with the other key anabolic nutrients found in this shake, you have the ultimate formula for rapid gains in rock-hard mass.
FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE
We offer free shipping nationwide via Courier Post with Track & Trace provided on all orders. You can expect your parcel to be packed and picked up by courier on same day of delivery if ordered before 2pm.
Most deliveries take between 1-3 days depending on your location within New Zealand. Couriers do not run in the weekend so please be patient when ordering on a friday.
Additionally we offer a pay and collect service from our Wairau Store, simply choose the collect option in check out to be able to pick your package up yourself. Collection details for our Wairau store is as follows -
- 170 Wairau Road
- Wairau Valley
- North Shore
- Auckland, 0627
- MONDAY - FRIDAY - 10am - 9pm
- SATURDAY - 10am - 4:00pm
- SUNDAY - 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Phone - (09) 442 2122
For enquiries and more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org