Harker Herbals Chest Relief Day
Availability: In stock
Have a question?
- Helps relax and soothe a tight chest
- Supports removal of mucus
- Helps settle dry, tickly airways
- Includes Pelargonium, which clinical research shows supports recovery from winter-related ills
- Natural peppermint flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives
- Suitable for adults and young adults over 12 years
- Safe in pregnancy and while breastfeeding
- Can be taken long term
Recommended adult dosage (over 12 years)
Get well: Take 5mls up to three times per day.
Get well acute: Take 5mls up to every three hours to settle a persistent dry cough and relax the chest.
Shake well before use.
Can be taken long term.
Active ingredients in each 5ml dose:
- PELARGONIUM root 340mg
- MARSHMALLOW root 610mg
- RIBWORT leaf 882mg
- IVY leaves 240mg
- GRINDELLIA leaf 340mg
- LICORICE root 244mg
In a base of chicory root fibre, vegetable glycerine, natural flavours, citric acid and water
This low sugar formulation contains less than 0.66g of sugar per 5ml dose
If taking prescribed medication, we recommend seeking professional medical advice before taking our products.
Safe in pregnancy and while breastfeeding
We will try to dispatch your order within 1 business day once we have confirmed that we have accepted your order and received all amounts payable for your order.
If we are unable to dispatch your order within this time frame we will contact you and advise you of the expected dispatch date. We will provide you with email confirmation of dispatch within 3 working days of dispatch.
Although we will endeavor to meet delivery time frames where possible, all delivery time frames are estimates only and we will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.