RASPBERRY RIPPLE CHEESECAKE
This delicious macro friendly no bake cheesecake is easy enough for even the most novice of cooks!
Serves 12 (Macros* per serving 207 cals P 14g F 11g C 13g) *Calculated without optional ingredients
- Olive oil spray (to grease pan)
- 50g salted butter
- 12 butternut snap cookies** (140g)
- 4 scoops EHPlabs OxyWhey Raspberry Ripple protein powder
- 250g light cream cheese
- 340g non-fat greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup raspberries (optional)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp white chia seeds
- 1-2 stevia drops (optional)
Fresh raspberries, lemon zest or white chocolate shavings.
- Line a 20cm springform pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with olive oil spray.
- To make the base, crush cookies and melt the butter. Add these ingredients to a large bowl then mix until they come together in a sand-like consistency. Add mixture to the base of the pan and press into edges. Flatten mixture with the back of a spoon to ensure an even layer is achieved. Place base into fridge or freezer for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile make the filling by adding the raspberry ripple protein powder, light cream cheese, non fat greek yoghurt, lemon zest, and lemon juice to a large bowl. Whisk until combined and no lumps remain. Fold through 1 cup of raspberries if using.
- Remove base from fridge and spoon filling on top. Use a spatula to flatten the filling down, then place back in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- To make the raspberry drizzle combine raspberries, white chia seeds and stevia drops (to sweeten) if using, into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and pour into a jug.
- Remove cheesecake from fridge and carefully pour four lines evenly spaced vertically down the cheesecake. Using a skewer, drag the batter horizontally in four even lines to make a ripple pattern. Place cheesecake back into the fridge for 8 hours or overnight until firm. Top with suggested optional toppings if desired.
*Any crunchy oat or ginger cookies can be used for this recipe. We used a sugar free version.